• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

a verry strange error...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a campaing screen model, A dragon sitting on a clif, sience i'm not a good modeler, its a preddy easy model... Lets get to the real question. I import it in my campaing and i put it as a screen. I go to Warcraft III TFT, to see how is it working. I see its working fine. After that i go to test my map and the model is dark, but still i test my map. After the map was finished, the model was fine again (lol), then i exit my campaing, i enter it, blackness i see, i leave, i enter, half dragon... i dont know what to say... :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :bored: :eekani: :eekani: :eekani: :eekani: :eekani: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :witch_doc_sad: :angry: :sad:

If you dont have the same problem, or if you dont undarstant what i'm saying(realy possible) , tell me

Attachments

• The Day Of The Dragon.w3n
    1,003.5 KB · Views: 42
  • DragonCampingScreeen.mdx
    67.5 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.