• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

a unit is ordered a order targeting a point doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
okay when i want it to be so that when a unit moves to a point the other unit also moves there, but i don't want him to follow the unit, but actually move there, now when i use a unit is ordered to move that only activates when the player clicks on move and then uses it not just right clicks. and same with stop. is there any way to do this JASS Or other wise.

and is there a JASS way to do an action when the cursor passes over a unit or region? and is there a JASS way to know when a player clicks on an icon?

and how do you leave a space and start a new line with JASS 9yes that's a pretty sad question huh?

and how do u put an icon in text if possible with JASS. I know this uses a lot of JASS questions, but the main question is a spell question thus i posted here.

Level 9
okay when i want it to be so that when a unit moves to a point the other unit also moves there, but i don't want him to follow the unit, but actually move there, now when i use a unit is ordered to move that only activates when the player clicks on move and then uses it not just right clicks. and same with stop. is there any way to do this JASS Or other wise.

If you create a trigger to display the orders for when a unit moves, you will see a couple different orders are issued. "Move" and "smart" among them. However, I've never found a way to detect when a computer order a unit to move.

and is there a JASS way to do an action when the cursor passes over a unit or region?

Trackables.

and is there a JASS way to know when a player clicks on an icon?

What icon? For in-game icons, just use dummy abilities.

and how do you leave a space and start a new line with JASS 9yes that's a pretty sad question huh?

What?

and how do u put an icon in text if possible with JASS. I know this uses a lot of JASS questions, but the main question is a spell question thus i posted here.

Check out the Fullscreen Inventory spell.

~The_Raven

Level 11
okay

The_Raven said:

umm okay i mean how do you simulate an enter like this
i am gonna leave a line and start a new one.

there how do I do that, and thanks for your other advice.

and trackables means destructibles yes? I need units,

and when i say click on an icon I mean when he for example clicks on an item and cannot buy it or clicks on an empty inventory slot

Status
Not open for further replies.