• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Swift attack Theme Ultimate Spell Idea's Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Here are a few ideas...

Name: Phase Slash
Description: The hero stops the target and forms a circle around it, once complete, any other units around the target are trapped. The hero moves so fast he creates 4 copies of himself from different parts of the circle. The 4 copies then strike into the middle dealing (x) damage to all units within the circle, and the 4 copies become one again.

Name: Hurricane Speed
Description: [Passive] The hero runs with extra speed, and attacks with extra speed, when moving to a distance of 600 a mini tornado is conjured that fights for you for 30 seconds. Only 5 may be conjured at a time.

Name: Breakneck Drop
Description: The hero dashes in a line lifting all units in his way into the air. He then fires a slash wave once they fall into distance and are knocked back, stunned, and take heavy damage.

Rate em' if you wantto.

Level 2
Dunno about hero ideas, but I would definately make a change to the spell. That change is simple, and it gives you the proper credit for the damage and/or kill. Using Unit - Order AttackDummy to damage AttackedUnit for Damage using attack type Spells and damage type Normal should do the same thing as set life, but giving credit for kills as well.

Level 6
If he has a sword or a katana i have a good ability!
--------
Swearl - The hero spins in the air(not like flying
-------- units),making a powerful combo move.He slashes the nearby enemy units with his blade having chance to do critical damage and chance to miss the unit!At the end he's returning to the earth a little dissy(His speed,chance to hit a target is reduced and he can't cast spells for 5 seconds)
--------------
Frenzy Strike- The hero aims into the target and
-------------- increases his speed so much that he blows the target so hard that it's stuned for 20 seconds(the ability is for ground units only).As the target is pushed so hard that it blows all other units who are near the target as it moves from the blow,it also takes heavy damage!The moving is slowered every 1 sec(Physics rules).The unit won't move if it is dead already.

That's all i can get on my head!

Status
Not open for further replies.