• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

a stupid question about the defeat dialog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, evreybody! I have a question about the defeat dialog.
How do i remove the Restart, Load Game, Reduce Difficulty and
Quit Campaign buttons? i only want one button that says Quit Game.

help

Level 12
Hi, evreybody! I have a question about the defeat dialog.
How do i remove the Restart, Load Game, Reduce Difficulty and
Quit Campaign buttons? i only want one button that says Quit Game.

help

Afaik, you can only blank them out or remove the model.

Level 17
I think you can turn some of them off in GUI as well, but I forgot where I saw them. However, in JASS:
JASS:
native DisableRestartMission takes boolean flag returns nothing
I have spent like 1 minute looking for the others but I couldn't find them, however they might exist, so look it up for yourself if you are interested :p

Level 1
i dont know how to remove the model or blank the buttons, and when i typed: native DisableRestartMission takes boolean flag returns nothing in a trigger it said errror. i didnt find it in GUI. and i am a noob. so help me again :p

Status
Not open for further replies.