• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A Spell request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have been trying for a very long time to make this spell.
its Similar to the beast masters wild axes but cant seem to get it 100%

Basicly what i want is a spell the sends a dummy unit that is a Shuriken like thing that travels to the targeted point and then returns back to the caster

mine is this...
Event
A unit begins casting an ability
Conditions
Ability being cast equal to Shuriken toss
Actions
Set ShurikenPoint point of ability being cast
Unit-Creat 1 shuriken dummy for owner of casting unit at postion of casting unit
Set shurkenunit last created unit
Unit-order Shurikenunit to move to ShurikenPoint
wait 2 seconds
Unit-order shuriken unit to move to postion of casting unit
wait 2 seconds
Unit-Remove shurikenunit from game

thats the best i can do and was woundering if any1 could help me make it do what i want because if the caster moves it still travels to the point where the caster was and if u taget a closer area it sits in that space of a second or so.

so can any1 out there help me it would be very very usefull.
thx

Level 5
errr like the spell breakers attack and damages all units within 100aoe of it.

also could some tell me how you make something have a - effect like an aura that -5 armor or -hp regen

Last edited:
Level 5
hmmm very funny i must say but i cant use jass at all dnt even understand it and do u know how to do the -stats thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.