• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

A saving trigger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
(Sorry for my bad english:hohum:) Hi again guys! Can someone tell to me, how create a trigger what creates Circle of Power to position of dying unit, and when unit enters to the Circle of Power, the dying unit comes back to life to dying position. Thank you so much!!:grin::thumbs_up:

Level 13
well i know one way but its not MUI
  • Events
    • Unit - a Unit dies
  • Actions
    • create circle of power at position of dying Unit
    • set last created unit = revive_circle
    • set triggering Unit = deadhero
  • Events
    • a Unit comes within 50 of revive_circle
  • Actions
    • revive <deadhero>
    • remove revivecircle from the game
    • set deadhero = no Unit
    • set revive_circle =no Unit
add conditions where you need them

Level 4
Re

Code:
Die
    Events
        Unit - A unit Die
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to >your unit<
    Actions
       Unit - Create 1 >Circle< for (Owner of (Dying unit)) at (Position of (Dying unit))

Code:
Unit enters Circle
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters (your region)
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Gleich >your unit<
    Actions
        Unit - Replace (Dying unit) with a ><your unit that died before< using Old Unit: Rel.  life and mana

Status
Not open for further replies.