• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A Quick Text Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you make text appear in the middle of the screen? I have searched for a good answer and I found some, it's just that I couldn't find some of the functions or either they were in JASS or VJASS.

Like this, right in the middle

I'm sorry for the waste of time, but please answer, giving the locations of all the functions and variable types.. Thanks.

Level 6
so you need it in GUI then? if not, let me know:p
if thats the case, give me a second to write the code :p

EDIT: like just regular text or floating text (that looks like regular, but better)

EDIT2: well, here it is written in GUI filth:p I did it two different ways, both have downsides due to GUI.
1:the first method (labeled in the map Init trigger), can only support so much text but looks good.
2:the second is directly in the middle but looks bad when moving your camera around. but i believe these are the only two ways to do it in GUI. View attachment aaa.w3x

Status
Not open for further replies.