• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Model needs a small fix....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi Guys,

I have some trouble with a Model i found on hive. I cannot add the illidan horn attachment (CReate Illidan's Horns) to any model (they used to be a fixed version of this, but the link doesnt work anymore. I use the head string to display the horns on the head, were i want them. But they only appear on their feet. I also read this Tutorial: (Adding sounds and attachments) but im unable to solve it on my own. I tried adding attachment points to the horn model (War3ModelEditor -> Note Manager -> I created a bone and added the Horn-files to the Bone and added an attachment point to the bone, too. I want to use them on a Demon Hunter but that doesnt seem to happen soon, so thats why i need help. Sorry for bad english.

Thank you,
Spatznatz123

Status
Not open for further replies.