• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] A little help:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello guys i want to use a helm on a warcraft 3 custom campaing but i don't know how to put the helm on the unit head...like arthas helm...if you can please help me and sorry for bad englis.

EDIT:I want the helm to actually display on the unit's head..i have try anyting i know to do but no result:(

Level 20
What's your native language?

What do you mean by "put the helm on the unit head? You want the helm to actually display on the unit's head, or you juts want the item to be on it's inventory?

Level 2
"BUMP"

Sorry if i not respect the rules but I have nu ideea about how to making the helm to desplay on the unit's head...i have make a new item and create for him a new item abiliti like the orb fire and replace the orb efect with the helm but when I put the item on a unit the helm is on his head but it is too litlle and it can be see..please help me

Level 20
As Chaosy said, the model has to be bigger in order to "fit" the unit's head. Probably, your helm model was made for some other model with a smaller head.

Also, don't use orbs to add attachments. Use simple Attack Damage Bonus (Claws of Attack) with 0 attack bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.