• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

A little bit of fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
So for my map I've started to get bored of being serious and have begun to just add in some random quests where one of them involves evil carrots referencing a friends joke. However, there is nothing that looks like our character, Jim. Jim is quite simply a carrot with eyes, mouth, arms and legs. Usually a 2D drawing so making it a 3D model could be eventful.

The basic shape would be a isosceles triangle that has to long side and one short side. The short side being at the top. Hair would normally just be random lines on the top. Arms would come out from the side and so would the legs and the face would be in the middle.

If anyone could join me in having a laugh by making this model that'd be great!! The quality doesn't have to be great and it's meant to be a ranged attacker in the map so yer. Have some fun with it and thanks in advance for any help! :)

If you do want to try I may be able to send a picture or something of Jim!!

Status
Not open for further replies.