• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A few WoW model requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi peeps, can any1 please convert this list of world of warcraft models please, thx

1.Dreadlord
2.dreadstead
3.undead male with nemesis armour(if atall possible)
4.undead male with nemesis armour mounted on the dreadstead(yet again if atall possible)
5.Red wyrm
6.Red drake
7.a shadowbolt
8.felhunter
9.voidwalker+fire elemental
10. Arugal(if atall possible)

u dont have to do all of them,heh u dont have to do any of them but i would abosolutly love if u could go to the bother of making these, 1-4 are wat i want over the rest, thx alot

Level 2
the game already has a felhunter you know the spell summon felhunter? i saw a fire elemental model some where .. you should search models for it.
i cant model or skin lol if i could i would do it im just helping you out if i find a skin your looking for to be made ill tell you

Level 25
The two with Nemesis wouldn't have been done at the best of times, nor would the Voidwalker, Shadowbolt or Fire Elemental because they rely on large ammounts of emitters to work

And I think there was a problem with the Dreadlord, which is why it wasn't converted, and the Dreadstead is close to impossible now unless you can access patch.mpq which tends to cause a buffer overflow in most MPQ programs

The "wyrm", which I assume you mean adult dragon, and the Drake have been done. The dragon was definently in red, but not the drake, but anyone with WoW could extract and convert the texture easy

And to finish it, Arugal is another player model and thus wouldn't have been done

Satisfied?

Status
Not open for further replies.