• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A few things i really need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey guys i need a few things for my cinematic map,so the maps about a trashed city(village) or whatever and undead are lurcking in it,but there are a few survivors..Now i got my idea and plan how to do it,now the thing is i wanna make a difrent ending..
with a siege engine coming to the rescue now here are the things i need to be done(triggers) and ill kindly ask anyone who wants to do them.
so here it goes

-A trigger that makes a specific unit spin(the siege engine) but spin fast really fast as it fires.
-A trigger that makes a unit who comes in contact with the siege engine exploses (you get it like a tank runing you over an you just explode becose of its heavyness) i hope you get what i mean :eek:
-And the last one is to spawn allot of units without getting any lag in gameplay(cinematic)
Hopefully someone desides to help me
giving credits ingame and on hive + rep :thumbs_up:
Peeeon power! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.