• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A few things i need help with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i have a few triggers on the go. One of them is the duelist. i have all i need in the trigger except one thing. When The (timer)DuelWarning expires, i need all dead heros to revive. Thus far all i have is this (in isnt much)

Event
duelwarning expires
Condition
Action
quest - display to (all players) the hint message: blah blah
if (deadplayers is greater than or equal to 1) then do (i dont know what to do here... because when there is more than one dead one, i know there is a hero revive, but of 10 possible dead players, of themrespawn in a different location.

OK and another one, during the event (duel) All spells are reduced to 50% effect. I just need the action for this.

And another... :p .... During the beginning of the map, i have trigger that displays to all players, how many players are playing. It goes something like this.
Amount of lightside players:
Amount of darkside players:
I would like lightside to be colored lightblue, and darkside to be colored brown... possible??

Level 5
for the first try the Hero - Revive Trigger and do it for all players i thing when that hero is alive the game will just ignore that command (but this is only a guess)

Second of cause each and every color you can express in Hex is possible check the tool section their are some coolor programms.

|cff00ffffInsert your text here for a lightblue Text|r
|c00666600Insert your text here for a brown Text|r

Level 9
Well thanks for the text coloring. That helps. The other two though. With the hero revival, and the duel, lowing the status effect time, they still dont work. Or i may be interpretting it wrong. I dont know. Perhaps some could elaborate?

As Well, i seem to have run into a big problem. For some reason, my hero displays for text have messed up.
Instead of saying attack: (it says something like undead gaurdian)
Instead of defense: (it says something like assassins) I dunno what i did here.

Status
Not open for further replies.