• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A few small favors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,

For my upcoming campaign I require two kinds of druid of the Talon, and since there can only be one skin per model, I was wondering if someone could send me an extra regular druid of the talon model. I own a mac so I'm unable to extract any files.

If someone could send me a riderless Dragonhawk with a portrait, it would be vastly appreciated.

Lastly, since I am unable to extract files, I was wondering if someone could send me the loading screen pictures for the ROC undead mission 4 (in quelthalas), Frozen throne human mission 4 (in outland), and any night elf campaign loading screen.

If anyone can do any of these small things for me it would be vastly appreciated and credit will of course be given :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.