• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Few Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
These are all for my ORPG I'm making.

This model to be able to ride the (riderless) horse model without his animations but the horses animations are still there and troll shadow priests weapon :D this would help very much (the weapon as an attachment) and I will add you to credits!

Level 9
Sorry didnt know xD I'm still a bit new
But I will ask the author (I cant believe I forgot) I saw that in Everwood ORPG he had used it and that got me thinking about mounts and chilla killa you dont have to I can try myself I know you got your other project ;)

Level 9
Sorry didnt know xD I'm still a bit new
But I will ask the author (I cant believe I forgot) I saw that in Everwood ORPG he had used it and that got me thinking about mounts and chilla killa you dont have to I can try myself I know you got your other project ;)

[...well...I disagree with some rules on this site]

Status
Not open for further replies.