• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A dynasty warriors map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
After being frustrated for hours I finally thoguht to look at other maps and their victory/defeat triggers. And from that I created my own and I am happy to say my computer lives another day!!!! I would let yall test it but I cant host on WC3.......

ventuz

V

ventuz

Theflash said:
Well first its a one palyer and its very easy and Ive always tried to fiqure out why I cant host in Wc3
There your problem, is it?

If not, if you have router or firewall running. You will have to allow Port 6112 to go through.

If not, dunno.

Level 3
Ok sorry about that im not very descriptive becuase i dont normally have people to help me out so i have no idea what kinda specifics you want and thats my bad..... But at the moment I am having some trouble on hosting I have a wireless linksyes adapter that goes to my brothers router. He dosen't have the ability to host either. I just have no idea how to change ports with a wireless network. So am I gonna have to do it from my brothers router or can I do it from my adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.