• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Dungeon Siege Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello there.
Is there any one out there capable of making the Mordin-Viir Orcs from Dungeon Siege 2? Would also be great if you could make Lerpisk and Vulk's (or any RANDOM, good-looking cyclops/giant). Also, a model that I could use a lot, is the "shell" that the Brackens use to arrive at the Orc/Mercenary camp in the beginning. It's also used later on, but just mentioning the beginning so you know which one it is. The big, red/pink/whatever shell look-a-like.
It's for the same project as my other thread (Need Loading Screen blabla).

I will of course give you + rep.

PS. feel free to make any other Dungeon Siege models and send them to me if you want to. It is not, I repeat, it is NOT a Dungeon Siege 2 map, I just have a use of the models for my current map.

PSS. I may be using a few ideas from the game mentioned above, but as I stated, it is not a map based on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.