• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc3 RPG: Nefarian's Revenge v2.4

Reactions: Ani123
Years after the fall of Nefarian, his son Neltharis has risen to continue his father's legacy...Reforming the black dragonflight and enslaving the Blackrock orcs once more, along with several members of the red dragonflight. Journey into his lair and defeat this new threat to all of Azeroth!

NOTE: Several of the available classes are WoW-based however some are custom made. Also note that this is a teamwork based map, not a solo map. The way it is set up is similar to a instance or raid-instance in WoW. Including bosses and loot.

-----------------------------

And don't forget to visit the Wc3 RPG Forums!

http://www.freepowerboards.com/wc3rpg
Contents

Wc3 RPG: Nefarian's Revenge v2.4 (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Well-made RPG.
Level 11
Years after the fall of Nefarian, his son Neltharis has risen to continue his father's legacy...Reforming the black dragonflight and enslaving the Blackrock orcs once more, along with several members of the red dragonflight. Journey into his lair and defeat this new threat to all of Azeroth!

NOTE: Several of the available classes are WoW-based however some are custom made. Also note that this is a teamwork based map, not a solo map. The way it is set up is similar to a instance or raid-instance in WoW. Including bosses and loot.

This was the first map in my Wc3 RPG: Series, please visit the Wc3 RPG forums and discuss the map and such!

wc3rpgforums.fpb5.com

Level 11
Updated version released.

- Removed many mobs to shorten the gameplay a bit.

- Experience rate increased due to the removal of mobs.

- Execute updated to work against any mob now rather than just bosses.

- Arcane Intellect and Mage Armor now have an icon.

- Several other changes.

Level 2
Could you please send me an Illidan, Lady Vashj and Kael'thas models(from wow) so i can finish my map named the Illidari Force its like raiding the black citadel of illidan but every 60 seconds it will wave a forces of demons to your main base. Im very fasinated on wow models coz they all rockz!!!

Level 11
Could you please send me an Illidan, Lady Vashj and Kael'thas models(from wow) so i can finish my map named the Illidari Force its like raiding the black citadel of illidan but every 60 seconds it will wave a forces of demons to your main base. Im very fasinated on wow models coz they all rockz!!!

I don't know how to import them, and don't plan on learning, they take up an absurd amount of space and hinder the maps speed, I've stopped using them in my maps because of this. If you want WoW models your going to have to go elsewhere.