• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TaurenSpiritWalker

another release from B&B. there is no point keeping the lesser skins to myself while i have allready realeased the best ones and hueter did as well now is there?

i heard werd that this one was wanted, so here ya go...

and for all who dont see (wich isnt a shame at all, it didnt work out all that well) hes supposed to be a gnoll or something... but wutevah.

Icon Link

Keywords:
Soko, Spirit Walker, B&B
Contents

TaurenSpiritWalker (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Making him into the fungul dude, great just awesome

M

THE_END: Making him into the fungul dude, great just awesome

Level 3
Though seems a lot like recolering was involved, it's still pretty darn good. More like a bison then anything else though.

Level 12
knoll,right...
anyways its more of a dog.
you relize gnolls are dogpeople right?...

Though seems a lot like recolering was involved, it's still pretty darn good.
this one has no recolor. just some bits that stayed the same (horns, axe), but thanks for the compliment. if my textures are so close to blizz quality that they are though of as recolor (or cnp for that matter) i take it as a huge compliment ^ ^.

makign black hair with dodge and burn is hard.i bet you didnt use it.

ofcourse not. dodge and burn totally wrecks any chance of having perty (and clear!) colors.

EDIT: i'm an ass. i just remembered i did slap a red color on the shoulderpads. originally i thought they where fine, but some teamcolors just dont look right with white spots pretending to be schrooms, so i made them a permanent red, and a deeper red then the teamcolor. sorry.

Level 8
MINE FINALLY! Love this skin :D gonna use this in my campaign!

...can we have the imp skin? not to be greedy or anything but....well it's such a pretty skin!

Level 4
someone should make different anims for the spirit walker so that he attaks with his axe, making him a melee character. that would be awesome.

btw, awesome skin!

Level 1
yo erwtenpeller, the skin you use as Goblin Alchemist in your map B&B, is it able to dl anywhere? And also, ive tried all paths i can think of for this skin, i dunno what it is.