• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(6)Dtrak Dul'kan

Reactions: deepstrasz
(6)Dtrak Dul'kan V1.01
Player Suggest: 3v3
Theme: Desert Of The Death, Very Hot Desert, Ruins Desert
Map Creator: Zucth

Neutral Camp:

1 Tavern
2 Outland Mercenary Camp
2 Goblin Merchant
2 Gate Way
1 Mana Fountain
1 Bronze Dragon Roost

Creep Camp:

Green 12
Orange 12
Red 4 +6(base)

Information:

-Middle Orange give permanent 3 or else you have to defeat red one near your base, same as mana fountain
-Who ever get the most ward will be able to control the map. (Over see)
-Middle has the highest area in the map with one units watch from mana fountain you can see over the area
-Middle (Dragon Roost) give you the only one permanent lv.4 in the map
-Middle have the shortcut way right in to your goldmines or else enemy goldmines
-The Middle Road control give you a lot of advantage who stay below
-Outland Merc camp give you a fast units so you can make some kind of fast scout else fast healing units to support yourself.
-flying units can't fly over west-south mountain.

-re terrain in some place/cliff bug fixed
-remove tons of undead unit[death coil] and cursed units(cursed only exist in starting base// undead units exist only starting base and first green camp.)
-change outdate creep
-remove whole map fog//now mid only have fog
-tree change from dungeon to outland [minimap color]
-expand base area
-added some doodad.
-move some of the creep units.
-tight route fixed
-creep aggro fixed
-shop day used fixed
Contents

(6)Dtrak Dul'kan (Map)

Reviews
mafe
Took me a while, but here's my review: 1. Rather unsual layout, but I can see it working out. 2. Also some nice unusual by balanced itemdrops with the double lvl 2/3 combinations. 3. Some creeps might accidentially attack player units (in particular...

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
Took me a while, but here's my review:
1. Rather unsual layout, but I can see it working out.
2. Also some nice unusual by balanced itemdrops with the double lvl 2/3 combinations.
3. Some creeps might accidentially attack player units (in particular those at the merc camps).
4. The main bases and expansions are really narrow and could use more space.
5. Some ramps have bugs again (unwalkable tiles or visual ramp-cliff transitions).
6. The shops can be accessed even during the day without killing the creeps.
7. I like how the portals are used.

So overall, given that there are multiple different issues (3, 4, 5, 6), you should make some improvement which hopefully wont take too long. Therefore map set to Awaiting Update.

Level 26
Took me a while, but here's my review:
1. Rather unsual layout, but I can see it working out.
2. Also some nice unusual by balanced itemdrops with the double lvl 2/3 combinations.
3. Some creeps might accidentially attack player units (in particular those at the merc camps).
4. The main bases and expansions are really narrow and could use more space.
5. Some ramps have bugs again (unwalkable tiles or visual ramp-cliff transitions).
6. The shops can be accessed even during the day without killing the creeps.
7. I like how the portals are used.

So overall, given that there are multiple different issues (3, 4, 5, 6), you should make some improvement which hopefully wont take too long. Therefore map set to Awaiting Update.
Sure, take your time mafe. There's not in a hurry :D

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
So:
3. seems now less likely to happen. Still possible, but ok.
4. Mainn bases are ok now.
5. Ramps are better now. Still a few bugged ramp-cliff transitions, but I didnt find any buggy tiles anymore.
6. Is fixed.

Overall I think the update is sufficient. Map approved.