• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

5 more things to finish :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi again! Sorry that I have made so much threads for 2 days, but I really want to finish my RPG. I am still stuck on the problems:
1. Cant make the hero wear only 1 type of item (purchasable, artifact, power up etc.)
2. Cant make that only Wizards can wear relics and only they CANT wear shields.
3. A guy told me how my Jass of saving and loading should look like, but with JassCraft I dont know how to put the script in my map!
4.No single player
5. NO resource sharing
10x alot for all your help people, but some things just are still "blank" to me :hohum: :bored: :smile: I would really be glad if yo help me :thumbs_up:

Level 7
Oh, and what's a hash list (sorry for stupid questions)? I ask because everyone tells me to do it like you but I just CANT find that checking items carried by unit. Please Post the trigger... :(

Level 6
  • Respawn
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-class of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to (==) Powerup
    • Actions
      • Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • HasPowerUp Equal to (==) 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Hero - Drop (Item being manipulated) from (Hero manipulating item)
        • Else - Actions
      • Set HasPowerUp = 1
2. Is gonna take some work. Don't think you will find shortcuts here.
3. Goodluck
4. A condition inside your save/load checking number of active players
  • Game - Set Lock resource trading to On

Status
Not open for further replies.