• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(4)Monarch Ruins

Reactions: deepstrasz
Story - The ruins of these old canyons hold true power beyond any belief, find the ancients and they will tell you the story behind these lands. Travel the lands to find what it hands in its wake.

Map Features -
: 8 Gold Mines
: 20 Orange Camps
: 8 Green Camps
: 2 Red Camps
: 5 Neutral Buildings
: 4 Players

Credits - GrassAnimated

Map Type - Melee

Author - The Panda/ItsKrylon

Changes:
None.
Previews
Contents

Monarch Ruins (Map)

Reviews
Wardota2 Gamer
Had checked out the map and here's my review: -First of all I was startled at first glance of the Centaur, I mean after I saw a centaur in a Lordaeron Fall Map? I mean it's not really not that important the creeps are balanced as well as the item's...
deepstrasz
1. There is space between trees and small units might get through (example: south of the southwestern mine/start location). 2. Some places are somewhat narrow for bigger armies to pass by while not being aggressed by neutral camps. Overall, a lovely...
Level 2
Perfecto.
Yeah, my favourite landscape...
Wait, centaures?
I must play it tomorrow.
5/5!

Level 14
Had checked out the map and here's my review:

-First of all I was startled at first glance of the Centaur, I mean after I saw a centaur in a Lordaeron Fall Map? I mean it's not really not that important the creeps are balanced as well as the item's
-the terrain is 100 percent gorgeous and I really love those custom moving grasses:D
-also the I can use the Goblin Merchant without killing the creeps which helped me buy early items :p
-environment looks good
-when I played night elf the wisps can easiely slide throught the trees maybe putting trees in those spot's that wisps,peasants,peons etc. can slide through. because builder unit's can slide through trees, players can do a scout in an enemy base early game.

Overall gameplay is ok :)

I rated 4/5 for this one ;)

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Had checked out the map and here's my review:

-First of all I was startled at first glance of the Centaur, I mean after I saw a centaur in a Lordaeron Fall Map? I mean it's not really not that important the creeps are balanced as well as the item's
-the terrain is 100 percent gorgeous and I really love those custom moving grasses:D
-also the I can use the Goblin Merchant without killing the creeps which helped me buy early items :p
-environment looks good
-when I played night elf the wisps can easiely slide throught the trees maybe putting trees in those spot's that wisps,peasants,peons etc. can slide through. because builder unit's can slide through trees, players can do a scout in an enemy base early game.

Overall gameplay is ok :)

I rated 4/5 for this one ;)

Thanks ill fix some things with it.
-Fixed Goblin Mercant
-Fixed a lot of tree gaps
-Fixed some terrain on ramps

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
1. There is space between trees and small units might get through (example: south of the southwestern mine/start location).
2. Some places are somewhat narrow for bigger armies to pass by while not being aggressed by neutral camps.

Overall, a lovely map,
Approved.