• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

4 maps in 1 (AoS , CTF , Hero Def and Golden Golem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello everyone , I am going to work on a new map called ''Land of War'' . It will include 4 game modes :
Aeon of Strife (AoS)
Capture the Flag (CTF)
Hero Defence (Maybe)
Golden Golem (this is something new , at the start Red and Green golems will appear in team's bases (they are invulnerable(, and one Golden golem appears in the middle of the map . Whoever kills the golden golem , gains the golden sword which can be used to attack invulnerable monsters . When player carrying the golden sword dies , item dissapears and Golden Golem respawns and so on)

I need all the help I can get . At the moment I need a good terrainer that could make me a terrain (128x128) , otherwise I'll have to use DotA template xD

If you are a good terrainer , or simply want to somehow help , post in here :)

Level 12
Hello everyone , I am going to work on a new map called ''Land of War'' . It will include 4 game modes :
Aeon of Strife (AoS)
Capture the Flag (CTF)
Hero Defence (Maybe)
Golden Golem (this is something new , at the start Red and Green golems will appear in team's bases (they are invulnerable(, and one Golden golem appears in the middle of the map . Whoever kills the golden golem , gains the golden sword which can be used to attack invulnerable monsters . When player carrying the golden sword dies , item dissapears and Golden Golem respawns and so on)

I need all the help I can get . At the moment I need a good terrainer that could make me a terrain (128x128) , otherwise I'll have to use DotA template xD

If you are a good terrainer , or simply want to somehow help , post in here :)

Good luck. I have a map similar to this in alpha testing. ;)

No Golden Golem, though! What would you get for killing the enemy's golem?

Status
Not open for further replies.