• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3rd Person camera Pitching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello people of this hive.

I am having this little situation where my camera triggers have decided to spin around uncontrollably like a bat with half a wing covered in toffee. However this is not the problem !!
I wanted to create a trigger where ever 0:01 seconds the camera will set itself at the unit AND using its facing angle. The angle of attack needs to be so it faces the entire map. Like a 3rd person view. Can someone give me the triggers to do this please ?

However if this is not possible with current triggers then i assume custom script seems to be the only option. I do not know how to custom scrip though so if you give me a script to paste somewhere i will need detailed guidance to get it working. Please triggers if possible.

Kind regards from the Architect of your existence Ulta.x :goblin_boom:

Level 9
Im using Jass editor and i put them where you are meant to put those codes however it comes up with errors. It is unlikely that any of you would want to waste your time teaching me so may you please just support a map with these Codes already enforced.

Level 9
Thx very much for the help however is there a way to do this with just triggers, I don't care if it takes up 100 triggers. The reason is that i am not familiar with the Jass and i have too many questions about the Jass, im not fussed about the cam going through buildings or trees. Im sure there must be a way to have the cam set on the unit with triggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.