• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3ds max 8 question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
if i imported a mdx model in 3ds max 8, edit some vertices and convert back to mdx, does the file works directly? or i need some settings to change before using the model? if there are some settings to change, what? or how?

Level 4
only wc3 artools works with max 4.2 and 4.

You would need Dex script for v8 and such..but it would ...be horrible and importing and exporting may not work as easy as you said.
oh, ok ill get 4.2, thanks

I have 3d Max 4.2 and 5 if you wont
just e-mail me
wow you are so kind....
sure why not...
ive sent you an email already
hey what version does wc3 art tools work? how about 3ds max 5, does wc3 art tools work for that version?

Level 4
ok ill get one! thanks

you know what, i have enough money to buy 3ds max 5, but the problem is, theres no shop here in our town that sells cool applications, some of them sells games, but not installers! all were expansions, thats why i hate this place a little

Level 8
You know you can go get a free Personal Learning Edition of Maya 8.5 and just convert the models from 3ds. That's what I do....

Status
Not open for further replies.