• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3ds max 5 help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
erm... I'm a noob here and I don't know if you would understand this but I hope you can help me... I'm installed 3ds max 5 with c-dilla licensing thingy(using windows xp) but this stupid emproxy.dlo error thingy shows up all the time so I tried deleting it. 3ds max worked but when I try to open or save it suddenly closes... help me please I want to make my own models T_T

Last edited:
Level 25
If you have a win xp SP2, SP2 changes active X controls thus making MAX 5 not work correctly, you can tray to replace that file and i will send it to you.
If that doesn't work you could uninstall sp2 and install a SP1 and that 3d max 5. I would if I were you.
And don't forget the ArtTools ;)

Attachments

• emproxy.rar
    14.6 KB · Views: 67
Level 1
thanks skrab for the file but sadly it didn't work. I'm not allowed to downgrade my windows because my dad would get mad at me so maybe I could just make a separate active x for 3ds max 5... but I don't know if that works... however I have 3ds max 9 and it works fine but can't do mdl files... also thanks shados for the moving ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.