• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

3D Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Now i need help, after i had downloaded models and skin, I really want to edit/create my own model..

I dont have money enouqh to buy a 3D programs.. so anyone know a place there i can download a 3D programs free?? Thanks (( Sorry my bad english))

Level 2
i also know no free GOOD 3d program. but u can try milkshape 3D and/or 3DS MAX 30 days for free. and it costs only 20 euros. the only otherway is to dl it on some pear2 pear programms like kazaa. but its illegal and... i would do so. an other trick is to fake the date when u used the programm the first time. so u can use the 30 days demos howlong as u want.
of maya theres a version called maya personal lerning edition. its nearly the same version like the original maya. but its free and u mustn´t sell ur modells.

Level 3
The milkshape program is good but I don't really understand it like how can u make a fucking model with only spheres and blocks :?: :!: :?

mic

mic

Level 1
what is the program fakedate and how can i to use this to fake my date? :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.