• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

2P Mission - Fallen Demon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Created by DeuceGorgon

Introduction

Play with custom race murlock in new 2P mission. Main quest is Find Fallen Priest. You must destroy two demon gates.

Features
Custom Race Murlock
Boss Fight
Good Gameplay
Custom Units

----------2P Mission----------

2P Mission
Created by DeuceGorgon

Map Info:
Play with custom race murlock. Use water spells, units and fight versus undeads. Explore world of water, sea and his tide!

Screenshots

Images

223894-albums6046-picture64579.jpg

223894-albums6046-picture64578.jpg

223894-albums6046-picture64577.jpg

223894-albums6046-picture64576.jpg

Keywords:
Murlock, Mission, Campaign
Contents

2P Mission - Fallen Demon (Map)

Reviews
22:18, 22nd Jan 2013 Orcnet: see comment
Level 18
Hero Siren cannot be summon since you place 'Tree of Life' as requirement for summoning the hero...And the Turtle Hero would be better off as a Strength Melee Hero than an Intelligence Hero...

You might want to re-arrange the unit tree instead of jamming almost all class of Murlocs available for recruitment... Some Murloc can be simplified into a 'Custom' Murloc unit...

Please do not use the same icon for 2 units... Make each unit having their own icon...

There is too many things that need improvement... Hopefully you may update this map or make a better one in the future...

Level 30
tried the game, somehow it needs more polishing the game type is altered melee for your information not none

the murloc race and its unit builds is very sloppy they don't have a melee unit that can stand out on waves or especially that boss in the end so I just end up building that dragon which I thought it would be a stale mate for the frost wyrm but its characteristics is only similar from a wind rider

tech/structure/upgrade builds are so dull I suggest you look in some tutorials about placing the right button to its coordinates and balance according to your custom race

game play is too damn hard the undead sends too much creeps that I almost got defeated also the AI doesn't work so this map is better of with a real team, also the undead always send the same creeps as if its just a spawn

the dialogue is very poor they talk to each other as if they were kids I mean why would medivh recoup with demons again? hasn't he had enough with his demon influence and end up redeeming himself as a anonymous guide in the real lore? he didn't talk to iliidan and he talks like he's running out of words and so

anyhow as I said needs more polish and improvement, might aswell do a favor in the Map Development