• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

2D Artist Request for Bosses of Warcraft 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Hello and thank you for reading my request!

I have been working on my latest project Bosses of Warcraft 2.0 since May this year. If you are a frequent visitor to this subforum chances are you have seen some of my many questions and/or requests prior to this thread - Thank you all for your help, the project is going great!

Me and my development team are looking to put up a development thread for Bosses of Warcraft as soon as possible here on Hiveworkshop.

We are looking for an individual with great ambition for bigger Warcraft 3 projects. We're looking for you who would be willing to work on art for our homepage, loading screen, preview screen and thread art.

In return we are offering a great experience to add to your resumé, an unique ingame reward, a spot in the credits of the project and payment for your work (if requested.)

Does this sound interesting?
You can find me over at discord under the ID: Papanosta #7443

I'll be rewarding +4 rep to any helpers! Do you know someone who might be a fit for the project? Comment their name for some bonus rep added to your profile ;)

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Moving this thread to Project Recruitment. Thank you everybody!

EDIT: I made a new thread over at Project Recruitment but I couldn't find a way to delete/move this thread. If any mod would be so helpful as to remove this thread, thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.