• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roulotte

A Roulotte doodad................................................................................................................
Contents

Roulotte (Model)

Reviews
The_Silent
Moderation Approved Approved as doodad, since that was the purpose of the model and it doesn't meet the requirements for other types of in game classes (unit, destructible, ect.)
Level 10
So tempted to make it alive by adding a horse in front

YES!!! Goddamn it, make it alive! Give this sad, lonely carriage a horsie partner and send him on his way to the promised land!

37318-7e48271f033cd15f3f66853d91bf1203_tn2.jpg

This was the closest anyone has ever gotten. Mike, lord of mechanical machineries and siege weapon models came close with this attempt. But the cart drives like a boat. The whole thing turns with the horse as the axis, so the cart swings around as the horse pivots, creating possibly 500 g's of force for the poor peasant.

If you can make one that's a little shorter and somehow turns from somewhere between the cart and the horse, then i think it would be perfect. Btw, i don't know crap about modeling

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
YES!!! Goddamn it, make it alive! Give this sad, lonely carriage a horsie partner and send him on his way to the promised land!

37318-7e48271f033cd15f3f66853d91bf1203_tn2.jpg

This was the closest anyone has ever gotten. Mike, lord of mechanical machineries and siege weapon models came close with this attempt. But the cart drives like a boat. The whole thing turns with the horse as the axis, so the cart swings around as the horse pivots, creating possibly 500 g's of force for the poor peasant.

If you can make one that's a little shorter and somehow turns from somewhere between the cart and the horse, then i think it would be perfect. Btw, i don't know crap about modeling
You could actually (possibly) do this, by simply locating the bone about which the model turns & then just sliding ('translating') it over towards the center. Might work; I did something similar a while back (but totally forgot how, lol).