• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cards and Decks

Cards and Decks
You can switch the texture path with MdxPather to any icon you wish! Have fun!

Please do not edit or post any of my models on other sites without my permission! You are however free to resize and rotate the models in order to fit them to your units.
Enjoy and give me credits for my work!

Keywords:
Card, TCG, Trading Card Game, Cards, Deck, Game, It's time to DU-DU-DU... DUEL!
Contents

Cards and Decks (Model)

Cards and Decks (Model)

Reviews
13:34, 24th Apr 2016 HappyTauren: Generally useful though it doesn't have much variation.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Nice. But to be completely functional, I would suggest (for the card model):
- Add "flipping" (morph & morph alternate) and "flipped" (stand alternate) animation.
- For the front part, use a replaceable texture instead. So that we can freely replace the texture using trigger.
- I know you are always "native texture only". But for this one it's probably better to use a custom texture instead (for the rear part). So we can replace the rear part's texture without having to edit the model.

Level 24
Nice, maybe you could work on the corners to make them look a bit round, but how it looks mostly depends on what textures you will use to make the cards.

Maybe it could be useful to have animations to rotate in z angle... similar to how Vexorian's dummy works.
Or you could make the entire model be part of the head (or body) so it can be used for the look_at function.

Nice, maybe you could work on the corners to make them look a bit round, but how it looks mostly depends on what textures you will use to make the cards.

Maybe it could be useful to have animations to rotate in z angle... similar to how Vexorian's dummy works.
Or you could make the entire model be part of the head (or body) so it can be used for the look_at function.

That's a pretty neat idea, combined with Quilnez's idea those could be very functional and useful... I have no goddamn idea how to do any of them though :S