• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Family roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Family Roleplay

People in the roleplay:
-David - The first adopted son
-Kenny (Hell_Master) - the second adopted son and the true brother of David
- Am'ar Gaardos ( Amargaard ) - The father
-Lizzie ( Archangel ) - The mother

Guys that want to join this roleplay, will be neighbors or maybe join the family.

Story:
It all began when Amar Gardos was at the Santa Claus base and David was at the Mad Kings base, when Santa Claus was winning and when their push towards the center of the base Amar found a bone head being scared next to the wall, he took him to Santa Claus base. He was sleeping on the Christmas Tree. Kenny was loyal to the Mad King so he did not join us, he was very loyal to him. But Mad King ran away and I found my brother, Amar took him.We were having such a great time together, it was fantastic, then my father fell in love with Lizzie, they got married. She is now Davids and Kennys mum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.