• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTomeGreen

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Licheus
i was playing wc3 when i saw the all the agi - str - int tomes were all blue... well this tome makes that better! GREEN TOME = AGI!!!!!

Keywords:
tome, book, agi, agility.
Contents

BTNTomeGreen (Icon)

Reviews
10:28, 31st Aug 2011 Pyramidhe@d:
Level 10
I wonder if these will be approved, as the Recolour Rule was drawn back.

I really hope they will. There are recolours that are made just for the sake of recolouring, and there are those that could actually prove to be useful, probably more so if the creator actually think of usefulness first hand, rather than getting lots of uploads.

Personally, I think that the overall quality and possible width of application of these should get them approved. These icons could, for example, potentially solve the problem with having to look through a whole section of tomes looking all the same in shops (a situation which, regardless to say, is a common one in custom games these days - for better or worse you tell me).

Heh, I must sound like an advertiser for recoloured icons here, but this is such a clear example of convenient and justified recolour that I have to point out that we should be smarter than to simply judge every recolour as one the same, and take a closer look at what "usefulness" really means, hopefully keeping an as healthy relationship with the concept of usefulness as possible.

Useful, nothing extreme 5/5

5/5 for a recolor as simple as this? Honestly?
As for the icon:
Sorry man but recolors are no longer allowed. This does look like it could be useful, though, for personal use, but recolors are not currently allowed. I've been hoping that a new section will be provided for them, but this is unlikely.