• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

(2)Wodospad ?mierci

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my melee map, Waterfall of Death. Hf.
Contents

(2)Wodospad Śmierci (Map)

Reviews
07:58, 29th Jun 2008 Septimus: Sorry, we only accept english language map at hiveworkshop.com

M

07:58, 29th Jun 2008
Septimus:

Sorry, we only accept english language map at hiveworkshop.com

Rui

Rui

Level 41
On the process of testing it. I won't approve a map with such a name though. If it is in a language other than English, please traduce it.

Tested and Pending.
[+]Original, somewhat.
[+]Creeps are decently placed and drop fair items.
[+]The map contains a Tavern and a Goblin Merchant, as well as an expansion Gold Mine for each player.
[-]Requires English description and map name.
[-]Terrain lacks elevation and ground texture variation. Right now it is plain and boring.

My rating for this resource is 3 (Useful). If you ever wish to have your map re-evaluated, post in the Map Resource Moderation.

Last edited: