• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

2. Variable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ohayô^^

i need a little bit help~

how can i Attach a 2. Variable to produceable Units, so that every Unit has its own Variable to count?

and gomen when this is a stupid question(i have a little bit probs with the variablethingys)

First off, store the units in a Unit Group variable, e.g.
  • Set Temp_Group = (Units of type X) or (Units in Region matching (Matching unit belongs to an enemy of Player Z) [or whatever you want]
  • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Number of units in (Temp_Group)), do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Set X[IntegerA] = Y
  • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_Temp_Group)
"X" is the variable you want to assign to each unit, but it has to be enhanced with an array. In the array, assign the "IntegerA".

Status
Not open for further replies.