• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

2 things about Ray of Disruption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Could someone pls do these 2 edits to that missile:

1. Resize to be as big as a Castle, you can see it in the pic.

2. Make the model not 1 but 5 waves one after another as shown in the pic.

If you can make 2. please do, if you can't just 1 - rep points will be given for any.

What you see there is a unit with model of the missile and scaled. I want the missile itself. Thanks.

The Ability has ALREADY been made. I just need this as a missile for it.

Last edited:
Level 22
2 days passed, bump #1

Can anyone do it?? I heard smth could be made in Magos, Vertex Modfier, Ointwinkel's (whatever the name) but I don't know how to and may screw up smth. Could anyone do it? My map already has credits and your name will be added into the part effects as a model done by you, or modified to be exact. I'll give you reps, please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.