• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 Short Question PLS HELPS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:( How or what its the tools for protect maps and how i can use it???

:( And when i do the trrigger random (4 choose hero)
that choose always the same unit first shot.....

Level 3
This is my triggers for random

Events:
Unit-A unit comes within 80.00 of circle of power 047
Unit-A unit comes within 80.00 of circle of power 046

Condition :
(Unit-Type of (Triggering Unit)) equal to Chooser

Action:
Unit-Move (Triggering Unit) instantly to Center of Hero Section (<--its my region)
wait 0.10 sec.
Unit-Move (Triggering Unit) instantly to (Position of Random unit from (Units in Hero Section matching ((Unit-Type of (Mathing Unit)) Equal to Circle of Power

Level 13
Hm, I would do the random selection another way (once I had problems with random unit from group, too)

Create a integer variable (e.g. "RandomChoose)

Events:
same as yours

Condition :
same as yours

And now in the action you choose a random integer between 1 and 10 (if you have 10 heros, for example)
Wait a sec so WC3 can do it and then you create an If/Then/Else function for every hero that checks the number and starts the action/trigger to select one of the heros for the player.

Action:
Set RandomChoose = (Random integer number between 1 and 10)
Wait 0.10 seconds
If (RandomChoose Equal to 1) then do [e.g. Action for Bloodmage as Hero] else do (Do nothing)
If (RandomChoose Equal to 2) then do [e.g. Action for Paladin as Hero] else do (Do nothing)
If (RandomChoose Equal to 3) then do [e.g. Action for Cryptlord as Hero] else do (Do nothing)
etc

Status
Not open for further replies.