• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 Questions About Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Question 1.
I Created a skill that takes 100 Damage if the unit got a specific item in the invitenory slot number 1 , i created the script that if the unit casts it and got the item in number 1 slot the item will be removed but i dont know how to make if the unit doesnt have the item to stop the ability casting...
Question 2.
How can i make a skill that takes just a bit from a object , lets say the hero got an item in slot 1 and the item charges are 100 if he uses a ability the ability will be done and the item loses one charges so it gets on 99 and btw how can i make that if a unit got 1 item and picks the same it the item will just get 2 charges (like if somebody got 5 potions picks up a new and dont take a new slot in inventory just the first potion get 6 charges)...

Level 7
Thank you :)
And sorry for the prefix i forgot to read it , tryed to edit it now but it doesnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.