• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 interface questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
1) I have a building with gold mine ability and because it is a player bld I don't want it to show the yellow resource dot on the minimap. I tried replacing it with .blp then the whole mini-map becomes grey. If I use e.g my icon for replacing the yellow, it looks bad some square on the map with few colors. I don't want to have any at all other than the white squares that display your own buildings, the trigger for turning the minimap special icon off also doesn't work.

If no other solution I will create a white square texture to make it look like the rest buildings.

2) Is there a way to change the HumanUITile-TimeIndicator? I don't like the one with the drawing of the sun and the moon. Was going to use day-indicator-texture4.blp that can be found in UI\Console\Human in the war3.mpq but didn't work. The original texture with the drawing of the Time Indicator is 256x128. I tried renaming it to the correct name for the time indicator, resizing the day-indicator-texture4.blp to 256x128 also to 512x128 but it didn't work in either of the cases. Let me know if you find out what can replace that ugly sun&moon, thx to whoever solves the prob.

Status
Not open for further replies.