• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1P RPG: Hirschspring: Province of the Stagnant Vein

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hirschspring
Province of the Stagnant Vein

The province of Hirschspring, also known as the province of the stagnant vein, was established by King Eltek in an attempt to utilize the precious metals beneath its swamplands. The first mines were disasters; local wildlife was highly territorial, as were the tribes living deep in the marshes, and rumors of supernatural activity scared off any miners left. Local criminal syndicates attempted to take over the abandoned mines but none were successful, and many met the same fate as the miners before them. Despite the failure of the mines, Hirschspring was still successful thanks to the weakened criminal syndicates and imperial support. Over time, colonization tamed back a small portion the swamps and many towns and villages were established and three mines reclaimed. Many still flock to the province, some to establish businesses within the growing economy, others to join the criminal syndicates that smuggle goods and provide illegal services, and a few even come to try and take the still abandoned mines deep within the untamed swamps.

Ideas, opinions, criticisms and help are greatly appreciated!:grin:
I will be sure to personally thank all modelers, skinners, writers, and idea generators in the credits, +rep, plus worship you!:thumbs_up:

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Some of us cant read German, so for those of us who cant his title says (according to google translator)

Deer Spring

Level 3
Some of us cant read German, so for those of us who cant his title says (according to google translator)

Deer Spring

LOL... didn't know I speak German... The name is actually from an intestinal disease, Hirschsprung's Disease.
Its a disease where a portion of your bowels don't work.
Interesting insight there, though! I learned something new.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

=P Well I was a member of a few German forums (even though I only know around 3 words in German), I just translated from German then to German all that time...anyways thats how I noticed that it was a German word in your title.

BTW GL with the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.