• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a map based on Escape Volcano
Thanks to Lord_Demon_X and Wraith_28 for many Triggers

Keywords:
Lava
Contents

... (Map)

Reviews
16:55, 29th Dec 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 16
This map is breaking a few rules of the Hive. You need a proper description; tell us how to play, game modes, screenshots, heroes, items, what's unique about the map, etc. Here's a list of BB Codes to help you. A more better name for the map would be nice and please explain why the author name is different to the uploader. This map will be rejected in its current state unless improved real soon.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

I am not even sure if this is a map. It has no name, the preview is black and description does tell you absolutely NOTHING. It may be good, but I am ain't gonna try what I don't know.

EDIT: I agree with drakexx and with all above. There is absolutely NOTHING pointing out to this map. I mean, even if you post a super popular map like dota, it will get rejected obviously if there is no description, preview or whatsoever.

voting for rejection.
how do you vote for rejection btw? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 28
Well I didn't want to report maps last few days ^^
That's okay :D

Since I picked up WoW again (it's been since TBC was released that I last played) and started creating some spells in vJASS (also pretty long time ago) that I don't have time for everything, so I just missed this map (and a lot of other maps) ^^

I hope Ralle checks out the moderator threads soon...