• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AmphibiousSeal_ByEpsilon

Original seal model with swim animations made with MdlVis..

You can import unit and portrait model with "wc3mapimported" path or import only the unit model with this path to save some map size: Units\Critters\Seal\Seal.mdx

Give me credits in your map if you use this model..!

Keywords:
seal, ice, snow, polar, swim, epsilon, critter
Contents

AmphibiousSeal_ByEpsilon (Model)

AmphibiousSeal_ByEpsilon (Model)

Reviews
23:25, 19th Sep 2010 General Frank: The idea is quite cool and the execution is well done. Most people would find a use for it should even be just a replacement for the normal seal.

M

23:25, 19th Sep 2010
General Frank:

The idea is quite cool and the execution is well done. Most people would find a use for it should even be just a replacement for the normal seal.

Level 9
May not be useful for some, but at least you have changed the way warcraft made the cute and usually slaughtered for no reason creature. Something (according to science) that can swim and cannot in warcraft

i only just foudn out, now, after 5 years of map editing, that the seal canot swim..

but, dos it rly need 40 kb for this ability? or mabe that was just for your custom needs? this units cute, and becuz its amphibious i just had to look at it.

mabe, for thos of us who like it, you wouldent mind making a smaller verson?

as it is the units still somewhat useful, (im screaming at the creator of ''seal hunt''!!!!!)
its an easy 6-7 as it is, yet, keep the morph animation, so eny1 whos using it, can giv the seal a kind of jump, or when runing from stuff in the sea, a kind of leap thru the air. just ideas.

huh, i cant seem to down load it... mabe thats just me... hmm