• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

13s StarWars L.O.A.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
New Version of the StarWars themed Battleships mod released by 13s_Widowmaker and Clan 13s. New innovative upgradesystem for weapons. Custom GUI and tons of imports. Looks awesome and really offers a new battleshipstyped gameplay

Keywords:
Star Wars, Battleships, Clan 13s, 13s, 13s_widowmaker
Contents

13s StarWars L.O.A. (Map)

Reviews
20:08, 27th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Although it is interesting, it lacks a better presentation at The Hive Workshop, and it is too big for a multi player map. Waiting for 10 players to download a 4Mb map is a pain, Rejected.

M

20:08, 27th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Although it is interesting, it lacks a better presentation at The Hive Workshop, and it is too big for a multi player map. Waiting for 10 players to download a 4Mb map is a pain, Rejected.

Level 3
I was about to download and try out your map, but then I noticed the size. Getting a full house with a map that size would take ages. I would advice you to try and lower the size, as most people on B.net simply doesn't have the patience to wait for people to finish downloading a game this big.

Level 3
as u can read above its not my map its made by 13s_Widowmaker. it contains many imported models ( for example every building at the map and every unit uses imported models) and even the ingame menue is imported. this simply increases the size of it. oh and i hosted the map twice today at northrend it took me ca 8 minutes to start it. the game takes 50 min and more if both teams cope.

Level 3
u should contact 13s_Widowmaker in Channel Clan 13s at the Us.West-Server. personally i think he d appreciate it more if u join him bettering the map instead of starting a new independent version. greets