• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wood Bridge

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It is the wooden bridge people have constructed and it will be perfect addition in your map.
As usually, imported textures are not present.

Keywords:
Bridge, wood, wood bridge, RusUndead.
Contents

Wood Bridge (Model)

Reviews
20:58, 20th Jun 2009 Pyritie: I don't know why this has over 1000 verts, but it just does. I don't really see anywhere where you can lower this though, so don't bother. What you could do though is merge all of the geosets. There's really no reason...

M

20:58, 20th Jun 2009
Pyritie: I don't know why this has over 1000 verts, but it just does. I don't really see anywhere where you can lower this though, so don't bother.

What you could do though is merge all of the geosets. There's really no reason why there needs to be 4.

Level 3
FIRST COMMENT! :D this is a very nice model, for a cinimatic or village. I dont find a reason for it to be bad in any way. And its always awsome to see that there are no textures in a model, helps a little bit for big maps with many models. 5/5 on my part.