• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] 12 players with computer controlled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I've been seeing AoS-type maps with 6vs6 mode. With AI spawning and attacking as normal. I've been finding the tutorial but i can't get any and i am not sure what to type in the search. Whenever i type "6vs6 AoS tutorial" in search it gives me a bunch of AoS thread that has nothing to do with it.

Anyone can help me with this? Thanks in advance!

Below is the trigger i tried, but they still go back to their position.
  • Panda Goblin
    • Events
      • Time - Every 15.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 2 Pandaren for Neutral Hostile at (Position of Pandaren Brewmaster 0001 <gen>) facing 180.00 degrees
      • Unit - Create 1 Goblin Shredder for Neutral Extra at (Position of Alchemist 0000 <gen>) facing 0.00 degrees
      • Countdown Timer - Start timer as a One-shot timer that will expire in 1.00 seconds
  • Attack
    • Events
      • Time - timer expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 500.00 of (Position of Pandaren Brewmaster 0001 <gen>) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Pandaren)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • AI - Ignore (Picked unit)'s guard position
          • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of goblin <gen>)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 500.00 of (Position of Alchemist 0000 <gen>) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Goblin Shredder)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • AI - Ignore (Picked unit)'s guard position
          • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of panda <gen>)

Level 11
I suggest that you do not use Neutrals. Neutral players act in a different manner than normal players. So, if you change the owner to a player like Orange, for example, they should work fine.

Level 11
Change units' Can Flee to False. I think there are a couple of values in the Gameplay Constants that control neutral's return to camp range but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.