• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Centaur

Based off of the dryad. It uses ingame textures and works ingame. it uses the ranger's portrait, but it looks fine ingame.
~Not my greatest work, but it was somthing no one had that I think some people may need/want.

~LMG1617

Keywords:
Centaur, centar, female, woman, girl, beast, horse, half, dryad, druid, nightelf, creep
Contents

Centaur (Model)

Centaur (Model)

Reviews
11:16, 12th Oct 2008 Cavman: Theres a problem inthe death animation where the main mesh and some sub meshes mess up. Check the geosetanimations and see if it's some where in there. Wait, nvm. That was somthing else on my end. Works perfectly...

M

11:16, 12th Oct 2008
Cavman:
Theres a problem inthe death animation where the main mesh and some sub meshes mess up. Check the geosetanimations and see if it's some where in there.

Wait, nvm. That was somthing else on my end. Works perfectly fine. Approvizeled.

Level 26
I like it, because there are not many centaur models. You used well chosen ingame textures and the body shape looks good aswell.
There is 1 thing I would have liked to be changed: the weapon because it´s the only part of the model that reminds you of the dryad model.

And your decay bone is bugged( the geoset that uses the centaur texture does not disapear)

Rated with 4/5

Level 3
Two things.

1: I think that you should remove the ears, it looks more like an Elf centaur than a Human Centaur.

2: The back legs shouldn't be pointing forward, that makes it look like a deer.

Otherwise it's a really nice model, Warcraft III needs more centaurs! 4/5

Level 7
Two things.

1: I think that you should remove the ears, it looks more like an Elf centaur than a Human Centaur.

2: The back legs shouldn't be pointing forward, that makes it look like a deer.

Otherwise it's a really nice model, Warcraft III needs more centaurs! 4/5

Look at the centaurs in warcraft 3 they have pointy ears as well. If you read up upon wow articles centaurs are derived from the Night Elfs. Fasian Guy is right about her six pack it is unattractive unless you meant it to be just war paint.

Level 6
I like it, but her chest is too wide. She looks good from the side, but from the front her chest looks stretched out. Maybe try retexture it so her boobs aren't as wide, or make her skinnier.

Overall opinion:She looks feminine from the side, but masculine from the front.

1. Fix issues detected by Sanity Test.
2. Fix the issues of Death, Deacy Flesh, Deacy Bone. (corpse appears, spear unsmoothly disappears, bone disappear in Deacy Flesh while re-appear in Deacy Bone...)
5ab71c0ded3f09247e746c71ad3eaec9.jpg

3. Fix the normals of the spear.
Also, I made a version that there are no leaves on the spear but decorations more suited to a centaur.

Attachments

• CentaurFemale.mdx
    99.8 KB · Views: 2
  • CentaurFemale_Portrait.mdx
    27.1 KB · Views: 2
  • CentaurFemaleAlternateSpear.mdx
    101.3 KB · Views: 0
  • CentaurFemaleAlternateSpear_Portrait.mdx
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: