• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] 1.31 Shuts down when selecting custom map :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey there, I've ran into some trouble after finally downloading the recent warcraft 3 patch, 1.31

My problem is, when I go into custom games, and select my custom map... it freezes, then shuts down warcraft 3... No error messages, just shuts the game down and i have no idea why :/

Has anyone else had this isssue, and is there a way to fix it?

Thankfully, for what ever reason I can still open the map in editor, and when I test it, it opens up the previous patch I had, 1.29 "I think"

Level 7
Tried with both x86 and x86-64 builds of Warcraft III?

The x86-64 build has known large address awareness issues which should be fixed in future patches. These can cause crashes.
ooh hey! Thank you so much for the replies and the help. I was having the issues with the x86-64. Before posting this, I didn't have any clue about the x86 . but I was able to find it and now my map works! :D
haha! Thank you so much for the help! If it wasn't for you I never would have found it :D Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.