• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

1) мицакулт - младший брат ада.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Straze
Mitsakoolt- The younger brother of Hell
Number of Charpets: 8 + 5 videos
Language: Russian
Sound: Russian
Сreation time: 2002-2003 year
Author: Sergey Pokrovskiy
Plot: The Shade told to Mark Virner, that he is fifth son of powerful demon Kvazand, whose name is Mitsakoolt. The ancient prophecy told, that Mitsakoolt will come to destroy the world and will become the Lord of Chaos. But, to return his might, Mark must find Сircle of Power. If he do it, he will avenge all of his enemies.
Main Heroes:
Mitsakoolt - son of Kvazand
Abrandroks - son of Kvazand
Tellorn - Keeper of Paladins
Dilan - dwarf warrior
Ternis - God of Cold Fire
Mafestofel - son of Kvazand
Velsevul - son of Kvazand
Asmodey - son of Kvazand
Krell the Giant - Chieftain of Orcs
Benedict - paladin

Keywords:
Mitsakoolt
Contents

1) Мицакулт - Младший Брат Ада. (Campaign)

Reviews
16:56, 28th Oct 2014 StoPCampinGn00b: Map rejected. Although the description is in English, the campaign itself is not. Hive Workshop is an English only site, please read the map submission rules.
Level 5
This is a really good campaign, it is very well done and doesn´t have any kind of bugs (except for one).
Everything of this campaign is well made, the terrain, triggers, and is fun.
The only downside of this campaign is that it is in russian (I guess) and can't understand a single word, but the campaign is so well made that the missions and objectives are easily understandable.

A shame because this campaign can easily be marked as approved.
There is a bug on mission 7 that doesn't let you play that mission, but all you have to do is downgrade your TFT version, i downgraded mine to the patch 1.21b and fixed the bug letting me play the rest of the campaign.

Played this campaign on versiones 1.27 for the first missions and 1.21b for the rest of the campaign.