• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[1]FourKingdomWar

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-Each player have 100 life points.
-Click the icon on ground to add action to your home to the enemy at that location during the tactics time.
-Each action cost 1 life points.
-Each players only can add 3 actions in one turn.
-The one who add actions first will do first.
-Successful attacks will cause enemy lose 3 lifes.
-Successful defense will prevent your home from losing lifes, but still loses 1 lifes for action cost.
-Use command /<number> to send private messenger.

Close

1.0a

[TD]You can choose to active bot or not.
Map allows 2-3 players game.[/TD]

Keywords:
Tactic
Contents

[1]FourKingdomWar (Map)

Reviews
13:02, 17th May 2015 Orcnet: Lacking map description
Level 21
Your map's description is lacking and needs improvement. Check the Map Submission Rules to know what you have to do exactly for your map's approval.

Anyway, I thought of testing the map and I found out that the gameplay is very quick to understand and the concept extremely simple. You play in rounds and for each enemy player you shall choose whether to "Block" or "Attack". This kinda gets very boring and repetitive since the gameplay doesn't develop at any point. It's just choosing between two options and then it's all luck.

Overall the map cannot be accepted. I have to vote for rejection.

Level 8
Your map's description is lacking and needs improvement. Check the Map Submission Rules to know what you have to do exactly for your map's approval.

Anyway, I thought of testing the map and I found out that the gameplay is very quick to understand and the concept extremely simple. You play in rounds and for each enemy player you shall choose whether to "Block" or "Attack". This kinda gets very boring and repetitive since the gameplay doesn't develop at any point. It's just choosing between two options and then it's all luck.

Overall the map cannot be accepted. I have to vote for rejection.

This map is not based on luck.
If you do some trick, you can rise your win or force enemies lose with 100% chance.

The game play can be summarize in this picture:
backstab1.jpg

Level 8
It is based on luck since you do not know where you will be attacked and where the enemy will block. There's no trick or way to let others lose 100%, it's all according to what AI does.

That's why this map only can be played with 1 or 4 players.
To be clear,in 4 players game. Your win rate can be 0% or 50%.

P.s: If you play with human, you will know if you will be attacked or not.
Use PM command in human game, to chat in private.

Level 21
Even if the game is not luck-based, that's not the main problem. The gameplay still gets repetitive as nothing changes throughout the whole game. I have nothing against luck-based games because that makes games pretty exciting and replayable yet I do have something against a game which doesn't evolve for the whole duration of the gameplay.

Level 8
Even if the game is not luck-based, that's not the main problem. The gameplay still gets repetitive as nothing changes throughout the whole game. I have nothing against luck-based games because that makes games pretty exciting and replayable yet I do have something against a game which doesn't evolve for the whole duration of the gameplay.

You dont get a point.
In 1v3 bot game: this is totally luck base game.
In 4 human game: this is psycho game.

If you keep attack someone, he will keep defense.
So, what will happen if you stop attack ?

Level 21
You dont get a point.
In 1v3 bot game: this is totally luck base game.
In 4 human game: this is psycho game.

If you keep attack someone, he will keep defense.
So, what will happen if you stop attack ?

I got the point, really, but in my previous message I stated that the main problem is that the gameplay is repetitive and gets boring after some time.

Level 8
The game doesn't change, it's all a matter of choosing Block or Attack, nothing more than that, plain and simple. There isn't any other thing to do.

The game is not simple like that.
Main target of this game is not "choosing attack or block", one of it is "keep my life high, while lower enemies's life".
You are allowed to do anythings in this game, not only attack or block.
P.s: Have you watch Hunger Game movie ?