• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. đź”—Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

📢Chronicles of the Second War: Tides of Darkness - COMING SOON

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
cwspolishbanner-png.429379

Attention all Warcraft 3 fans! The highly anticipated release of Chronicles of the Second War: Tides of Darkness is drawing closer and closer!

We are thrilled to announce that the game has officially entered its final polishing phase, which means it won't be long before we can all dive back into the epic world of Azeroth.

For those who are unfamiliar with this amazing project, Chronicles of the Second War: Tides of Darkness is a fan-made campaign project for Warcraft 3 that will take players on an unforgettable journey through the events of the Second War. This project will feature brand new campaigns, units, and heroes, as well as improvements to the graphics, gameplay, and overall user experience.

The team behind this incredible project has been working tirelessly to ensure that every aspect of the game is polished to perfection, and we can't wait to see the end result. With its immersive storyline, exciting new content, and stunning visuals, Chronicles of the Second War: Tides of Darkness is sure to delight both new and old fans alike.

So mark your calendars, fellow adventurers, because the final release of Chronicles of the Second War: Tides of Darkness is just around the corner. Get ready to relive the glory days of Warcraft 2 in HD and join the fight for Azeroth once again!

authors-note-png.373439

av.jpg

The day has finally come, my team and I are gracefully announcing that CSW - Tides of Darkness (Orc campaign) has officially entered polishing phase, the fateful day is approaching dear fans, your continuous support and dedication made this possible, please...spread this news like wildfire in all corners of the community, let them know that LoreCraft Team delivers when they promise. -- Polishing is:
  • Cutscenes refinement
  • Aggressive bug fixes
  • Closed Beta testing
  • Improving sound lines
  • Adding missing textures, sounds, soundtracks and the like.
We'll see you in the battlefield!
upper-quotes-png.375983

Last edited:
Level 6
These are truly exciting times for me! I love everything you are doing and will be consider this to be my headcanon from now on. I just love how you reconcile old and new Warcraft. From art, to lore, to music to everthing!

My only concern is performance. My PC is old but ran Reforged relatively well. If my PC ran Reforged, can I expect Chronicles to run as well as the base game?

Level 5
What is the status on this project?

Someone said it has been stalled for a couple of months.

On a side: I love stuff like this.

Level 1
are there plans for human campaign as well ? my understanding is that only orc campaign will be included so... is that correct ?

Level 1
Great work, really love it. Recently started playing custom maps again and I don't regret playing this one at all! But is there any hope to get the Alliance campaign too :D ?